Monday, May 25, 2015

Party Hats value 2015

Party hats are worth....

     The Rare Party Hat will be for the next rare I will talk about. There are 8 colours: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and white. 6 of these colours are found in the rainbow. The Rare Party Hat is worn on the head. These are animated items, so when you wear one, streamers shoot out of the hat. It's quite a popular item, and has increased rarity. They were the monthly gift of January 2012. The Rare Red Party Hat is the rarest colour. These Rare Party Hats are worth more than Rare Bow and Arrows (except the Raspberry Rare Bow and Arrows). Here is what each colour are worth: 

Red - 2 Giant Lion Plushies, 1 Rare Party Hat + another okay-ish BETA, or add a little something to make is worth a Rare Cloud!

Orange - Black Rare Bow and Arrows 

Yellow - Freedom Helmet

Green - Rare Rhino Helmet + Rare Mechanical Angel Helmet

Blue - Freedom Wings 

Purple - Another Party Hat (certain colours) + a small BETA 

Pink - Rare Bow and Arrows + small BETA

White - Rare Giant Lion Plushie + Rare Bow and Arrows

These are the approximate values. Please comment down below if you know any of the actual values. I will be glad to update!

     I tried to trade a Freedom Helmet for a Blue Party Hat, but everyone I saw that had a Blue Party Hat declined. So in the end I gave up hope and traded my Freedom Helmet for a Rare Rhino Helmet. If you have a Rare Party Hat, hang on to them! They will dramatically raise their rareness. This item is also rarely seen on a Jammer's trade list.

                                                        Posted by Niteshade5456aj     

19 comments:

  1. My buddy is offering long yellow collar, long orange wristband and 2 den betas, should I accept or see if I can get a better trade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange hat with Black Rare Bow and Arrows is looking fabulous. I would like to have this type of hat for my son’s 2nd birthday. Last year we couldn’t host the grand party so I have decided to celebrate his 2nd birthday at one of the best party city locations NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk if a black worn 2 collars 2 wristbands and rare short is worth orange party hat - is that under or over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an orange party hat so if anyone is interested, jam a gram me. I'm apee2525.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALOT of ppl have been offering for my orange hat. u could say ALOT of them r over like.... My friend traded a purple long collar, blue long collar, black short collar, short red wrist, pink short wrist, and blue short wrist. ALL IN ONE TRADE!!!!!!!!!! Over trade isn't it? is it just over, WAY WAY WAY WAY over, under, or WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY under?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got a blue party hat and its unwanted any1 wanna offer? free 2 offer p.s jag me offers im Marytemisa in aj ( don't judge me because im nm )

    ReplyDelete
  7. These trades are under they recently gone up :I

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please fix this? It's outdated. :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. im xwinterxo my list for pink party hat? jag me if deal. l8tr :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my bday in 5 days so it would be nice

      Delete
  10. who has a white party hat and they want it for a black short?? im scout9900 please jam a gram me if you say yes!!

    ReplyDelete